Q 1: What does the Rego Date Sticker look like
It comes as a white cut-out vinyl decal with a transparent backround that you peel and stick to the inside of your windcreen.
* top clear coat will also be removed to leave vinyl product only on the glass.
What our cut out vinyl decal – Rego Date Sticker – looks like on the inside of a Windscreen
Q2: How long will it last ?
It is comes in commercially graded long lasting vinyl, so it will not break down in the UV light for 3-5 years. So you pay only once for a Rego Date Sicker for the average lifetime of a car user. Order one today and you will not need to buy another one next year, saving you even more money on the cost of having a a rego sticker!
Q 3: Why should I think about buying this Rego Date Sticker?
If you are caught driving an unregistered vehicle on the road, ( including a friend, family or work car or other vehicle ) you can be fined up to $2,500 on the spot AND if you have an accident you will be uninsured and it may cost you many thousands of dollars in costly repairs for both cars and many more thousands of dollars in personal injur.
…why risk loosing everything for the sake of $9.90 for our rego date sticker sticker to inform you if the vehicle your driving is registered ?
Our Rego Date Stickers are cut out from commercially graded Vinyl that will last a few years – if you are a yearly rego user, eg commercial fleet buy today and not have to worry for a few years if your rego is due?
Q 4: How does the Rego Date Sticker System work ?
Rego Date stickers will remind you when your rego is due. Simply buy a sticker that relates to the month by calandar numbers from 1 to 12 when your vehicle rego is next due and stick it on the inside bottom left corner of your windscreen, to remind you that you have to pay by that month Simple!
You won’t have to worry about being unregistered or uninsured any more. A $9.90 plus postage investment could save you $000’s, especially if you are involved in a traffic accident.
Its a very simple solution for not paying a VERY big fines and also the cost of having a crash and not being insured – big liabilities !
Q 5: How to Comes:
The sticker come with 3 layers – bottom – middle ( the vinyl ) top
1. The Top layer is the application tape. – used to guide the vinyl on your surface – It is the last layer to be peeled off.
2. The Middle layer is the vinyl lettering or graphic ( already weeded out ready to apply ) with a self adhesive side sticking it to the ‘Back Layer’ that will be used to stick your vinyl against the surface when you peel off this layer.
3. The Back layer is the backing paper. – Peeled off first ( after measurements are taken and placement of vinyl is correctly aligned on the surface.
Q 6: How to install:
Step 1: Pull off the Bottom layer
Step 2: Stick the vinyl ( middle layer ) to the inside of your glass where you want to number to be shown
Step 3: Press it down firmly with a soft cloth to make sure it is stuck to the glass
Step 4 : Pull off the Top layer and rub any air bubbles with a soft cloth
Q 7: How many can I order ?
As many as we can handle, while stocks last, – more stock can be brought in for large orders ,we would have to supply you with a Quote with production times etc.
Q 8: How do I pay ?
You can pay on-line
- by Credit Card
- by Debit Card
- by Bank Transfer
You can pay offline
- by Cheque – must clear before order is sent out – Invoice wil be issued.
Q 9: Are you Paypal verified ?
- Yes, we are paypal verified – you don’t have to be a paypal member to use our paypal checkout system – simply use your Credit card or Debit Card at our paypal checkout payment area ( who are our designated credit card merchants ) .
- We have a SLL certificate meaning it is safe to use our site and make payment
- Your payments and identity are secure to use at our website , we do not pass your details onto any 3rd parties.
Q 10: How long does it take to process my order?
For small orders up to 50 items
It takes 24 hours ( working ) to process your order, before dispatch each Monday.
Normally, please allow expected 3-4 ( working ) days for delivery by Australia post
For large orders
Q11: who do you sell to ?
You can order a one off vinyl Month Rego Date Sticker Number or a Pack of Vinyl Month Rego Date Sticker Numbers – choose what you want from our online store and add to your cart and pay online on checkout by Credit Card or bank transfer.
Businesses with Fleets of Cars
You can either order online – add large amount of Vinyl Month Rego Date Sticker Number or a Pack Month Rego Date Sticker Numbers to the cart and then pay on checkout by Credit Card or Bank Transfer or if you prefer, you can contact us directly for a Quote for much larger orders and pay offline by Cheque or Bank transfer on an Invoice issued by us.
Groups or larger organisations
You can either order online – add large amount of Vinyl Month Rego Date Sticker Number or a Pack Month Rego Date Sticker Numbers to the cart and then pay on checkout by Credit Card or Bank Transfer or if you prefer, you can contact us directly for a Quote for much larger orders and pay offline by Cheque or Bank transfer on an Invoice issued by us